Miller Homes has once again demonstrated its commitment to achieving the highest standards in the building and construction of its homes after receiving a total of 27 Quality Awards in this year’s NHBC Pride in the Job Awards.
For Miller Homes Scotland East, there were five winners:
- · Martin Plane, Balbirnie Bridge, Markinch
- · Stuart Lindsay, Rosemount Meadows, Blairgowire
- · Jim Martin, Regents Park, Crossgates
- · Pat Malyn, Doune Riggs, Doune (Winner of NHBC Supreme Award, Jan 2012)
This is Miller Homes’ biggest achievement to date in the awards, which recognise the best site managers in the UK annually, and is the fifth year in a row it has consistently improved on results. Miller Homes is now in the top three of all house builders to receive Quality Awards.
David Knight, Chief Executive of Miller Homes Scotland East, said:
“This is a tremendous achievement for Miller Homes and we are extremely proud of all our site managers who will be presented with a Quality Award.
“Building homes of the highest quality is a key priority for us and to receive recognition for all the hard work that is carried out by our teams across the country to continually raise our standards is fantastic.
“To have improved year on year over the last five years also clearly demonstrates just how committed we are to providing the best quality homes for our buyers.”
The house building industry’s most prestigious awards programme, the Pride in the Job Awards are dedicated to recognising site managers who achieve the highest standards in house-building and is the top industry accolade a site manager can receive.
Site managers are automatically entered if they are working on a site registered for an NHBC warranty and are monitored over an 18 month period when they are judged on a number of areas, including consistency of high standards, leadership, technical expertise, interpretation, health and safety and the ‘X Factor’ – something special which sets a site manager apart.
Notes to Editors
- About the NHBC Pride in the Job Awards:
The 430 winners of the Quality Awards will go through to the next stage, when 130 site mangers will be selected for a Seal of Excellence Award. Following this, an overall regional winner will be selected and put forward for a Supreme Award, which recognises the overall national winners in the final stage of the competition.
1. Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Established in 1934, Miller Homes has built over 100,000 homes across the UK and has eight operating regions – Scotland East, Scotland West, North East, North West, Yorkshire, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
2. In Scotland, Miller Homes has 23 active developments, offering a range of homes priced from £93,000 to £990,000 to suit purchasers at all stages on the property ladder.
3. The company has a 5 star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and independent research that shows 97% of customers nationally would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
4. For more information, please contact:
0131 554 6791